National Weather Service
|Weather Forecast Office||Counties|
|Amarillo, TX (Panhandle)|
|Armstrong, Carson, Collingsworth,Dallam, Deaf Smith, Donley, Gray, Hansford, Hartley, Hemphill, Hutchinson, Lipscomb, Moore, Ochiltree, Oldham, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Wheeler|
|Brownsville, TX (Rio Grande Valley)|
Cities: Brownsville, McAllen
|Brooks, Cameron, Hidalgo, Jim Hogg, Kenedy, Starr, Willacy, Zapata|
|Corpus Christi, TX (Middle Coast)|
Cities: Corpus Christi
|Aransas, Bee, Calhoun, Duval, Goliad, Jim Wells, Kleberg, La Salle, Live Oak, McMullen, Nueces, Refugio, San Patricio, Victoria, Webb|
|El Paso, TX (Far West)|
Cities: El Paso
|El Paso, Hudspeth + Southern New Mexico|
|Austin/San Antonio, TX (Central)|
Cities: San Antonio, Austin
|Atascosa, Bandera, Bastrop, Bexar, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Comal, DeWitt, Dimmit, Edwards, Fayette, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, Lavaca, Lee, Llano, Maverick, Medina, Real, Travis, Uvalde, Val Verde, Williamson, Wilson, Zavala|
|Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (North)|
Cities: Killeen, Dallas, Sherman, Waco
|Anderson, Bell, Bosque, Collin, Comanche, Cooke, Coryell, Dallas, Delta, Denton, Eastland, Ellis, Erath, Falls, Fannin, Freestone, Grayson, Hamilton, Henderson, Hill, Hood, Hopkins, Hunt, Jack, Johnson, Kaufman, Lamar, Lampasas, Leon, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, Mills, Montague, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rains, Robertson, Rockwall, Somervell, Stephens, Tarrant, Van Zandt, Wise, Young|
|Houston/Galveston, TX (Southeast)|
Cities: College Station, Houston
|Austin, Brazoria, Brazos, Burleson, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Grimes, Harris, Houston, Jackson, Liberty, Madison, Matagorda, Montgomery, Polk, San Jacinto, Trinity, Walker, Waller, Washington, Wharton|
|Lake Charles, LA (Far Southeast)|
|Hardin, Jasper, Jefferson, Newton, Orange, Tyler + Southwest Louisiana|
|Lubbock, TX (West)|
|Bailey, Briscoe, Castro, Childress, Cochran, Cottle, Crosby, Dickens, Floyd, Garza, Hale, Hall, Hockley, Kent, King, Lamb, Lubbock, Lynn, Motley, Parmer, Stonewall, Swisher, Terry, Yoakum|
|Midland/Odessa, TX (Big Bend)|
Cities: Odessa, Midland
|Andrews, Borden, Brewster, Crane, Culberson, Dawson, Ector, Gaines, Glasscock, Howard, Jeff Davis, Loving, Martin, Midland, Mitchell, Pecos, Presidio, Reagan, Reeves, Scurry, Terrell, Upton, Ward, Winkler + Southeast New Mexico|
|Oklahoma City, OK (Northwest)|
Cities: Wichita Falls
|Archer, Baylor, Clay, Foard, Hardeman, Knox, Wichita, Wilbarger + Central and Western Oklahoma|
|Shreveport, LA (Northeast)|
Cities: Longview, Tyler
|Angelina, Bowie, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Franklin, Gregg, Harrison, Marion, Morris, Nacogdoches, Panola, Red River, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith, Titus, Upshur, Wood + Southwest Arkansas and Northwest Louisiana|
|San Angelo, TX (Big Country)|
Cities: Abilene, San Angelo
|Brown, Callahan, Coke, Coleman, Concho, Crockett, Fisher, Haskell, Irion, Jones, Kimble, Mason, McCulloch, Menard, Nolan, Runnels, San Saba, Schleicher, Shackelford, Sterling, Sutton, Taylor, Throckmorton, Tom Green|
- West Gulf River Forecast Center (WGRFC): Provides river forecast information for most of the major river basins in Texas. Based in Fort Worth.
- Arkansas-Red Basin River Forecast Center (ABRFC): Provides river forecast information for the Red and Canadian river basins. Based in Tulsa.
- Lower Mississippi River Forecast Center (LMRFC): Provides river forecast information for far Northeast Texas. Based in New Orleans.
- Center Weather Service Unit Fort Worth (ZFW): Provides on-site weather support at the Fort Worth Air Route Traffic Control Center (ARTCC), i.e. “Fort Worth Center”.
- Center Weather Service Unit Houston (ZHU): Provides on-site weather support at the Houston ARTCC, i.e. “Houston Center”.
- Storm Prediction Center: Issues outlooks for severe convective storms and fire weather. Also issues Tornado/Severe Thunderstorm Watches.
- National Hurricane Center: Issues advisories and forecasts for North Atlantic and East Pacific tropical cyclones.